Saturday, January 24, 2009

TAG

Stacie Tagged Me, so Here Are My Answers:
8 Favorite TV Shows
So You Think You Can Dance
The Biggest Loser
The Human Body (Discovery)
The Apprentice
Judge Judy
Desperate Housewives (Shhhhh!)
I Survived or I Shouldn't Be Alive
CSI Miami
8 Favorite Restaurants
5 Alls (VERY FAVORITE!)
Market Street Grill
Outback Steakhouse
Geckos
Spaghetti Mama's
Chart House
Kimo's (Maui)
Any Fresh Fish Place
8 Things that Happened Yesterday
Gary got stuck in Colorado Springs (Bummer!)
Had lunch with Stacie and her Lehi friends
Tweeked my neck
Got take-out from Chili's for the little kids and me
Helped Ty build his Lego Batman sets
Read a book
Won the "Guess Isabel's Weight" contest!
Talked to Jake
8 Things to Look Forward To:
Gary's Retirement
Summer
Australia
More Grandkids!
A Clean, Organized, Smooth-Running House
Good weather when we can have family parties outside
Time with my Mom and Siblings
Anytime all my kids are together
8 Favorite Ways to Spend My Free Time
With My Family
With My Grandkids
Going to Lunch with my Friends
Computer Games
Reading a Good Book
Watching a Favorite Show
Watching "Pride and Prejudice" A&E Version
A Fun Run
8 Things I Love About Spring
THE SUNSHINE
Green Everything
Spring Flowers
The Temperature
Easter
The Easter Egg Hunt
Spring Break when the Kids are off School
Being in the Mountains
8 Things On My Wish List
Gary Could Retire
No More Aging
I Could See Ireland
Lots of Grandkids
I Could Be a Natural Organizer
I Had My Dad Back
No Stress
I Could be in Tip-Top Shape
8 People I'm Tagging
Heidi L.
Carole B.
Kaylee Day
Bethany T.
Caitlin A.
Cassi S.
Jennifer D.
Brittany D.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Kathy, I am so about P&P! I've seen almost every film version ever made, and by far, A&E stayed most true to the film. Keira Knightly and Matthew McFadyen did a great job with the script they had. It's incredibly romantic and all that, but it would have been nice if the writers and directors at least tried to stay true to the book and observe some of the norms of the day. Bingley in Jane's bedroom??! I don't think so! Lizzie out in the garden in her nightie? People! One of the beauties of Jane Austen is that she doesn't need to resort to the salacious to explore the human experience.

Dang. Did I say all that? What I meant to say was, Tag! You're it. Check out for Perpetual Chaos of a Wandering Mind (http://amindwandering.blogspot.com)for more info.

Gary and Kathy

Gary and Kathy