Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Happy 1st Birthday, Rhyder!!!

I remember the day you were born! I was so excited to see you! Daddy was there and helped Mommy while you were getting ready to come.

You've always been a smiley little guy. Even though you'ved had a hard time being happy all the time, you're a real cutie when you are!

I really love the picture where Ty is holding you, and you're pulling Chan's hair - typical. I like your bat costume, too. Look at you dancing to the singing bears, and the picture at the bottom where you're throwing a tantrum on the floor. Funny, huh?

You had a fun party on Jan. 1st, then a small party on your real birthday. It was fun watching you eat your cake without your hands. There were lots of people there to sing to you and celebrate your birthday. You really loved balloons, too. Happy Birthday, Little Guy! We love you!

2 comments:

Shaun and Lisa said...

That's so cute! I forgot how little he used to be.

The Lairds said...

That is a very cool cake he had for his birthday. I can't believe he's one. The last year has gone by so quick. His birthday party looked like everyone had a good time. Very cute post. :)

Gary and Kathy

Gary and Kathy