Monday, January 5, 2009

Ski 2008

Gary took the kids, who were able and willing, on the annual ski trip to The Canyons. Gary, Shaun and Lisa, Jake, Manda, and LaCinda went on the first trip, and Gary and Chris went on the second trip. As you can see, I'm not a skier or snowboarder, so I stayed home with the grand kids and Ty and Rach.

They're getting ready!


On their way! Looks cold to me.
Here they go! Upper left show Shaun helping Lisa and Manda get the feel for the board. Bottom left shows Chris going strong....and wiping out! Top right shows Shaun boarding and Jake skiing thru the trees. Next is Manda on the board, and finally Lisa on the board. They had a lot of fun together.

3 comments:

Kira said...

Shaun looks like he is doing his model pose on that second set of pictures. Silly Stash

Kira said...

I mean 3rd set.

Shaun and Lisa said...

Love the pics! It was way fun, tell Gary thanks again.

Gary and Kathy

Gary and Kathy