Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Happy Birthday, Josh!!!

April 26, 2009

Look at the little Josh! He looks so young. These were taken shortly after his return from his mission (except the wedding pictures).

Look at him now! We've got a 3 generation! I love the wind-blown picture as it reminds me of a picture Dean has of my dad. Doesn't he look like a happy father?

I hope you had a great birthday, Josh! I can't believe you're 28 years old! How did that happen? I sure love you and consider myself lucky that I was chosen to be your mom! I love you, Cheeky!

2 comments:

Kira said...

Yay Happy Birthday Josh! Welcome to old.

Kimberlee said...

What a handsome guy! I wish I had married that stud! Happy birthday Josh! Cute post Kathy, it is really fun to see all these pics of him. You're sweet to do a post for him.

Gary and Kathy

Gary and Kathy