Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Chandler's 5th Birthday

April 15, 2009
Happy Birthday, Chandler!
Chan had his 5th birthday. I have so many pictures that it took me a whole week to choose what to post. I have great memories of being there when he was born. It was hard for Stacie to leave him under the lights for his jaundice.

He had plenty of people to hold and spoil him. Manda babysat him for Stacie. He had his blessing on the same day that Shaun had his mission "Farewell."

I have loved the times they came on vacation with us. I love the way he used to smile at the camera. He looked like he was in pain, but it was so cute that we had him do it all the time.

He has been present through the years for Easter Egg Hunts, 4th of July races, and many other events.

He has grown so fast and it's hard to believe that he'll be going to Kindergarten next fall. (Notice the picture of Rhyder grabbing Chan's hair. Very typical.
We sure love you, Chan, and hope you felt very special on your birthday. We're very proud of you for the good brother you are to Rhyder and helper you are to your parents. Happy Birthday!!!

2 comments:

spemberly.blogspot.com said...

Cute pictures! Tyler and Rachel sure were little when Chandler was born!

Chad and Carole said...

Chan had the cutest but craziest hair I've ever seen on a baby!

Gary and Kathy

Gary and Kathy