Monday, April 26, 2010

Monterey Trip

April 22-26, 2010
My visit to Monterey was so much fun! Lisa and Isa picked me up (sunglasses) and we went to see Shaun. He was on the base doing his PT. I was surprised to see a mustache on his upper lip! Luckily, Lisa got him to shave it off before their date.

I couldn't believe how much Isa had grown since I saw her at Christmas! She is so smart with all of her words and sign language! I couldn't get enough of that little girl!

I got to meet my newest granddaughter, Elsie! She was just precious. I got to give her a bath a couple of times and oh, how I love that new baby smell!


Isa is already a great big sister and so helpful to Mommy! They're going to be great friends.


They make a very cute family. I went to church with them and saw how much their ward likes having them there. (They brought a total of 12 meals after the baby was born!) I'd only get 3...what's up with that?

We went to the Monterey Acquarium with their friends. Isa and her friend held hands most of the time and had a great time together! I thought it was adorable!

Shaun took me down to the wharf to get some fish from Bubba Gumps. We also got clam chowder another day. We met Dan and Nicki for lunch at Moss Landing and had a great time seeing them!

1 comment:

Shaun and Lisa said...

That was so much fun!! So when are you coming back?? Thanks again for the help :)

Gary and Kathy

Gary and Kathy