We flew to Australia on the Qantas Airbus. It was an experience. The plane has 2 levels, and we were put in the infant holder's row where there is plenty of leg room and little basinets on the wall in front of us. They totally treated us like 1st class, handing out food and drinks on a regular basis. The Cadbury hot chocolate was to die for. It was the smoothest plane ride I've ever experienced.Since I wanted a picture with the captain for Ty's class (holding his class Raccoon mascot), they let us get one in the cockpit! It was massive! Afterward, we got a picture with our whole flight crew that flew our plane. I will fly Qantas again!
3 comments:
Holy cow that sounds awesome! And hello, cadbury hot chocolate? I'll have to find me some of that!
That looks really cool!
Geez, that sounds way nice. You're never going to want to fly any other way now :)
Post a Comment