We just came across these pictures from Josh and Kims wedding. Look how young Josh looks! Aren't they sooooo cute! Ty and Rach look young, too. I had to post them, Stacie made me do it!
I must say, I'm not shocked by Stacie's comment but why didn't she mention that Chandler was also present at our wedding! :) I can't believe you posted these pictures. Josh does look SOOOO young to me in these pics, although I'm a given! Glad to finally see a post!!!
3 comments:
Geez I was just as pretty then as I am today!
I must say, I'm not shocked by Stacie's comment but why didn't she mention that Chandler was also present at our wedding! :) I can't believe you posted these pictures. Josh does look SOOOO young to me in these pics, although I'm a given! Glad to finally see a post!!!
Cute Wedding!!! I never got to see Josh's wedding. Everyone looks so nice. :)
Post a Comment